We take care of children from their first months all the way through to adolescence, using specific activities designed with the expertise of our educators, pedagogues and psychologists.
Our philosophy includes time dedicated to games, experimentation, discovery, entertainment and the development of relationships with peers and with adults. Priority isn't dedicated solely to group-size, but to the life, the story and the demands of each individual child or young person attending our facility.
Aldia services dedicated to childhood
- Childcare centers, play areas and family time
- Schools and kindergartens
- Activities playgrounds
- Supplementary educational services (workshops, playgrounds)
- Pre and post school management activities
- Comlementary and auxiliary extracurricular services
- Recreational Summer camps
- Home education
- Educational psychology consultaions
- Youth information and youth centers